Black Stone Cherry (Official Thread)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
@Sharp Dressed Man - beat me to it. I just saw this on their FB page. Am even listening to the same video that you have linked. :heheh:

Good stuff. I was just listening to the first Back to Blues EP a few days ago. Love these guys! :bow: Can't wait to get my grubby hands on this one as well.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ The new single/video is now available above.

Here are the album details:

As the world plummeted into the COVID-19 pandemic, the four members of Black Stone Cherry were nestled deep in the woods of Kentucky, scrambling to complete their 7th album. There, they could feel the disease closing in as they watched the news daily, and it became apparent the album they were finishing featured lyrics that were eerily prescient. The resulting 13-track record is broadly emotive, and anthemic. It was finished just before the global lockdown was imposed, and it’s aptly titled, The Human Condition.
The Human Condition was self-produced and tracked in bassist Jon Lawhon's recording facility, Monocle Studios, in March 2020. The guys went in with 4 songs, wrote new songs, and recorded some beloved unreleased favorites. For the first time, the band opted to not record basics live and instead meticulously multitracked. Each member endured grueling sessions to ensure the collective studio mindset of achieving "epic performances." The results are stunning—the grooves feel organic, the riffs are mountainous, the performances are urgent, and the hooks shine through gloriously.

Tracklisting:
A1. Ringin In My Head
A2. Again
A3. Push Down And Turn
A4. When Angels Learn To Fly
A5. Live This Way
A6. Don't Bring Me Down
B1. In Love With The Pain
B2. The Chain
B3. Ride
B4. If My Heart Had Wings
B5. Some Stories
B6. The Devil In Your Eyes
B7. Keep On Keepin On

1ec2f312-19c1-4541-b061-a87419f34942.jpg

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
^^ The new single/video is now available above.

Here are the album details:

As the world plummeted into the COVID-19 pandemic, the four members of Black Stone Cherry were nestled deep in the woods of Kentucky, scrambling to complete their 7th album. There, they could feel the disease closing in as they watched the news daily, and it became apparent the album they were finishing featured lyrics that were eerily prescient. The resulting 13-track record is broadly emotive, and anthemic. It was finished just before the global lockdown was imposed, and it’s aptly titled, The Human Condition.
The Human Condition was self-produced and tracked in bassist Jon Lawhon's recording facility, Monocle Studios, in March 2020. The guys went in with 4 songs, wrote new songs, and recorded some beloved unreleased favorites. For the first time, the band opted to not record basics live and instead meticulously multitracked. Each member endured grueling sessions to ensure the collective studio mindset of achieving "epic performances." The results are stunning—the grooves feel organic, the riffs are mountainous, the performances are urgent, and the hooks shine through gloriously.

Tracklisting:
A1. Ringin In My Head
A2. Again
A3. Push Down And Turn
A4. When Angels Learn To Fly
A5. Live This Way
A6. Don't Bring Me Down
B1. In Love With The Pain
B2. The Chain
B3. Ride
B4. If My Heart Had Wings
B5. Some Stories
B6. The Devil In Your Eyes
B7. Keep On Keepin On

View attachment 50513

Thanks

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ Solid as always. Not their best (which is still Folklore And Superstition), but certainly not their worst either (Which is probably Magic Mountain or Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea). Of course worst does not mean bad in the case of BSC, mind you.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online