Black Stone Cherry (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
....and one more track from the new album.

The album will be released next Friday. I hope the Mascot Label Group ships preordered copies soon! Expecting Joe Bonamassa's new album in the same shipment. :woot:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
....and one more track from the new album.

The album will be released next Friday. I hope the Mascot Label Group ships preordered copies soon! Expecting Joe Bonamassa's new album in the same shipment. :woot:

fingers crossed they`ll ship both out together :woot::oyea::grinthumb

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
BSC will release a new covers EP on September 29.

Black Stone Cherry pay tribute to their blues roots and heroes on new 6-track EP.

Black to Blues will be released on September 29 on CD, blue vinyl, download and streaming

In case you didn't know, our label Mascot Label Group is home to some of the finest blues icons of this generation, such as Joe Bonamassa, Beth Hart, Walter Trout, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Eric Gales, Jonny Lang, Robben Ford, Bernie Marsden, Ronnie Baker Brooks, Sonny Landreth and more. Now's the perfect time to add Black Stone Cherry to this illustrious list!

But before you think "Hey, blues... That's something my dad listens to...", the guys from BSC will prove you wrong.

Black Stone Cherry selected 6 of their favorite tunes by Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Freddie King and Albert King, and reimagined them with the meaty moxie of classic BSC.

Tracklisting:
A1. Built For Comfort
A2. Champagne & Reefer
A3. Palace Of The King
B1. Hoochie Coochie Man
B2. Born Under A Bad Sign
B3. I Want To Be Loved

71FTTNnbNCL._SX425_.jpg

This is going to be awesome. Guess I'll add the blue vinyl to my order, when I pre-order the new Black Country Communion.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.