BLACK SABBATH Special Announcement Coming November 11th

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
Noisecreep.com are reporting that BLACK SABBATH have sent out invites for an announcement ceremony, next Friday, November 11th. According to the invitation, all four original members - Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward - will all be on hand for the announcement. The private event will be hosted by HENRY ROLLINS, and will be held at the Whisky A Go Go in Hollywood, CA.

Black Sabbath's official Facebook page has been updated with an image of the band's official logo along with a message that says "11-11-11" which has speculated alot of rumours.

According to rumours passed along to BraveWords.com, the godfathers of heavy metal will be teaming up with fellow UK metal gods JUDAS PRIEST and the legendary MOTÖRHEAD for a tour of North America in the spring, before Sabbath heads over to Europe for the summer festival season in June/July.

black-sabbath.jpg

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
According to rumours passed along to BraveWords.com, the godfathers of heavy metal will be teaming up with fellow UK metal gods JUDAS PRIEST and the legendary MOTÖRHEAD for a tour of North America in the spring, before Sabbath heads over to Europe for the summer festival season in June/July.

Black Sabbath doesn't need an opening warm-up band, imo...

Two FULL plus hours of Black Sabbath is all I need...

but, if this true...it's GREAT news. :grinthumb

I'd love to see Black Sabbath at Madison Square Garden...

Seen the 2001 Reunion tour and it was great. :)

Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for the info OzzyVanHalen!

:cheers:

Last edited:

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Hope this is true I would love to see that bill. Also makes me want to stalk the back door area of The Whiskey on 11-11-11 :D

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Hope this is true I would love to see that bill. Also makes me want to stalk the back door area of The Whiskey on 11-11-11 :D

Dude.. Could you imagine the value of the Playbill for this event?? Man.. If it's true and they jam together that would be a night to remember..
I hope you get to go and fill us in on how it went..
I'd even fly out there just to be there for this..

overkill86

Reaction score
Amazing shit. I would die to be at this show. We might not get another tour with the original Sabbath members after this. Just great news in general.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I heard on the local classic rock station the other day, a little live sound byte from Tony saying that they were working on putting something together and trying to get schedules and shit worked out.

If this happens... :grinthumb

Honestly, as much as I'd like to hear a new album, I'd quite simply be happy as hell if they'd just get back together and tour again. Whether that be with Ward on the skins or Vinnie. Either one of those two options with the other three dudes up front would rock my ****ing world!!!!

:oy:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
A new live DVD that would make The Last Supper look weak..would be awesome!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanStone

Members online