Black Sabbath (Official Thread)

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Happened to notice Geezer Butler has a new cd/album release it was seen in the new releases section in Fopp records in central London today (05/08/21)

Is it Manipulations Of The Mind? That's the only "new" GZR release I see. It's a collection of the first three albums, plus a 4th bonus disc of demos and different mixes.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
I would like to see Black Sabbath's complete performance at the first California Jam in April 1974 released on dvd and the one and only piece of film that I have seen of the band performing at the Cal Jam they performed Children Of The Grave and it's so cool dudes I wanna see the whole set!. The whole event was filmed.

Tony or Ozzy or Geezer or Bill if anyone of you guys are reading this s**t any chance of getting this performance released??.

E-Z

Reaction score
It was a bit weird at the time when Gillan joined Sabbath although the Born Again album is an ok album to listen to. When they played Reading back in 1983 and did Deep Purple's Smoke On The Water (as an encore I think?) that left many headbngers looking on non-plussed and confused??? :confused:

Tony tried to pull off a 'Blackmore solo' but he couldn't do it. :rolleyes:

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Hmmm.....I only have the first 6 lps....my daughter bought me '13' back in 2013 but only played it a few times.
The ratings are not that great for later ones....what is the best after the first 6?

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmm.....I only have the first 6 lps....my daughter bought me '13' back in 2013 but only played it a few times.
The ratings are not that great for later ones....what is the best after the first 6?
Listening pleasure is so individual. I am a fan of Heaven & Hell or Mob Rules. I really like Dio as vocalist :grinthumb

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
I have a few non-Ozzy Black Sabbath albums but I'm not a fan of them at all. Maybe listened to each of them two or three times each. Same with '13'. For me the wheels started falling off BS with Never Say Die and they never got their grove back (imo).
That was a very interesting documentary on Sabotage @Nai Noswad. Those early music managers were really unscrupulous individuals.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online