Black Sabbath (Official Thread)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
^^I haven't got the new Purple, but saw a new vinyl copy last week when I was out and about.

Should I get it Rattlehead??

In my opinion you should if you want to be surprised by how Deep Purple are still strong. :grinthumb Although I strongly recommend to get a new Blackmore's Night album 'Dancer and the Moon'.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^I haven't got the new Purple, but saw a new vinyl copy last week when I was out and about.

Should I get it Rattlehead??

I would recommend it for sure. I was surprised how decent that album is considering the 8 year gap between that and their last album.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the new Sabbath album first run through and have no problems with any of the dynamics. I also feel this will steadily grow as well ... I'll get my head into it a bit more but my initial impressions are positive. I like it.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
In my opinion you should if you want to be surprised by how Deep Purple are still strong. :grinthumb Although I strongly recommend to get a new Blackmore's Night album 'Dancer and the Moon'.

I've got most of Blackmore's Night albums, didn't know he'd released another one.

I would recommend it for sure. I was surprised how decent that album is considering the 8 year gap between that and their last album.

I'll give it a listen on YT first then if I'm impressed most likely get the vinyl copy.:hab:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'll keep that in mind Nolo, thanks.:hab:

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Listening to 13 for the first time as a whole. Heard some songs already.

Thoughts: first song is really good, the rest at best mediocre. Will give it more listens.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'll be curious what you think after a couple more listens Tony.

It's not a terrible album by any means, but I still like their early work a lot more.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
I for one really like the new Sabbath album. Sox has been playing it a fair bit so I've heard it a few times now. First few times I heard God Is Dead on the radio I thought it was too repetitive, but have to say that track has grown on me big style, now I see it as more hypnotising than repetitive and the thought provoking lyrics are great. And I don't have a problem with Ozzy's vocals on this album, they sound fine to me :)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ordered the album Tyr on Ebay. I really liked that album. One day I probably will try 13 again, maybe the day I found it boring was one of those days music just didn't click for me. 2 listens aren't usually enough.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online