Black Country Communion

Fever

Reaction score
Glenn Hughes just posted on his Facebook page that BCC is over.Joe will not let them to continue to use the name.He said that Derek,Jason and him would continue with a different name when the time is right. Hughes is currently working on a solo album

Metal Head Mike

Reaction score
It's been sad news that Black Country Communion is no more. I hope the guys find another Guitar player & continue on. Man things sure getting ugly between Joe & Glenn

ANTHEM

Reaction score
With hughes this turned out to be a little different than I imagined. Not too bad but I've heard better from the likes of him in the past.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Glenn and Jason Bonham have a new 3 piece out entitled California Breed. The cd is out and is self titled. Not exactly the same as BCC ...no keys for one thing....but should be of interest to Black Country fans. Rock on Glenn!

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Good question. I guess if you put that many good players in one band. I guess egos come into play & they implode. It's sad. Cause I believe they had some good music left in them

That makes me think of Beatles. They formed in 1960, and officially broke up in 1970, but they weren't really together for years before that. A lot of people blame Yoko and I don't think she helped, but their was a lot of infighting and big egos destroying everything.

muzikynks

Reaction score
anybody checked out bonamassa as a solo band he has got to be in the top 10 of all time

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Reaction score
This band smokes. Got into them literally a couple of weeks ago (along with California Breed). I was excited to hear that BCC should be dropping a new disc next year.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online