• Love Her All I Can

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Rock And Roll All Nite

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Here's a live version of She from the Midnight Special in the spring of 1975 (right after Dressed To Kill was released)

This live version includes one of Frehley's solos. Pretty damn cool. at about the 5:45 mark, you can see Ace tapping, a full 3 years before anyone outside of LA had ever heard of some guitar whiz kid named Eddie Van Halen. No, I'm not saying Ace invented it, people were doing it years before that even, but it's just cool to see Ace doing it.

:bow:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Here's a live version of She from the Midnight Special in the spring of 1975 (right after Dressed To Kill was released)

This live version includes one of Frehley's solos. Pretty damn cool. at about the 5:45 mark, you can see Ace tapping, a full 3 years before anyone outside of LA had ever heard of some guitar whiz kid named Eddie Van Halen. No, I'm not saying Ace invented it, people were doing it years before that even, but it's just cool to see Ace doing it.

:bow:

Now THAT was fun to watch!!! :oy: I wonder how many people when they first saw KISS thought they were dressed like mimes..:heheh:
Pretty wild though. They were getting good at stage attitude by that time..:grinthumb

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.
I can do without the 1 1/2 minute into on Rock Bottom, but I like the actual song a lot. She is a great tune: great riff and groove. But I've had about enough of Gene Simmons theses days, so Rock Bottom it is. I've always liked Paul Stanley's stuff better anyway.

KISSFREAK

Reaction score
I omitted Rock and Roll All Nite because that's probably everyone's fav but I went with Getaway by Peter Criss

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online