Best album of the 70s.

Khor1255

Reaction score
There's no way. It's like, what's your favorite brain cell?

Answer: Well, I like them all. Even if I don't show it as much as I should.

Last edited:

Jonny Come Lately

The New Kid In Town
Reaction score
Don't ask me why, but the people always pick this one:

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

:gig

I'll be one of the people and take the Dark Side of the Moon as the best album of the 1970s. Having said that...

Pink-Floyd-Wish-You-Were-Here-Sleeve1.jpeg

...this one comes close.

Some days I do think Wish You Were Here is superior, but I do consider these two albums to be the best from this decade.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
For Johnny Come Lately-
Ah,the classic "Dark Side" VS. "Wish You Were Here" debate.Never ends.Generally,the former is considered the better,but in my mind a REALLY close race here.I absolutely adore the technical explorations of both of these.I really love the lyrics that go after "The Man" in their brutally frank ways("Have A Cigar","Money").I'm quite anti-establishment myself.But then,it wouldn't surprise me at all if the majority of the people on this site are.Leftist to the end!Power to People!I guess I'll never shake off the John Lennon influence in me.Not that I'd want to..............

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I'll have to change my choice from Dark Side to Animals. What a phenomenal album! Not a weak moment from start to finish!

That would be a personal choice, though The Dark Side... has conquered over Time and people seem to go back to The Dark Side.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online