BEE GEES SPOOF..The Steegees

Garry Fibb

Reaction score
Hi Everybody its wonderful to be a member of this Fantastic site..Let me introduce myself, I'm Garry Fibb Of The Steegees........ in 1971 The Fibb Brothers Reunited and came back with This No1 Single called Young Love..It was a remarkable comeback for Garry, Throbbin and Horace, even more remarkable when you consider how much they hated each other two years previously. "We always intented to return one day" Garry recently was quoted as saying. Is this the truth?..I guess we'll never find out, we all know what little liers the Fibb Brothers can be. In 1969 Throbbin went solo and recorded a song written by Vidal Sassoon called Saved By The Gel, meanwhile Horace married the latest Singing Sensation at that time, From South Africa a young lady who went by the name of Zulu, it was after this that Garry and Horace had a go at a song called Dont Forget To Remember To Record This, but forgot to record it.............. But that was then and this is a bit later, we all welcomed them back with open arms. Ladies and Gentlemen i give you, the Worlds Favourite Warbler's.... The SteeGees.....
Please take a look at our Latest Video Below..Thank you for your time..

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
That was a good read Garry Fibb...love the play on words too.:D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:lmao:

You guys look like cavemen! Pretty cool cover, though :tup:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
What's even cooler Magic is that's all the same guy. That's Steve Riks...I have a thread on him in the Rock Lounge. But yeah that's all split screen when he does all 3 Bee Gees or Beatles ect.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It is pretty funny, isn't it!!!

:heheh: