Axl says "no" to Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

Tarn

Reaction score
This paragraph just about sums up the whole thing and Axl is absolutely right. No matter how badly fans want it we are not in any way entitled to a reunion. Besides, with the way so many fans have turned their backs and been shitting on Axl for the last 20 years I can't say that I entirely blame him for not wanting to give them what they want at this point.

So yeah, fans can throw temper tantrums because Axl isn't giving them what they think they deserve and just keep on calling him an asshole/jackass/douchbag/etc and I'm sure he'll just keep on not being hurt by it.

For me personally I'm disappointed but I can understand where he is coming from.

hmmm and I wonder WHY so many fans turned their back on him?? he turns up 2 hours late or more, then storms off stage in a huff. I don't agree Axl is right with this. The other "normal" members are willing to hit the stage and accept an award and are probably thankful he won't be there.

I don't feel I deserve anything as a GnR fan, and I'd rather see Slash and Duff accept an award than Axl who can't even be arsed turning up on time for his fans. He owes us nothing, and boy does he play on that by keeping the name, but he still gets the royalty cheques

guy is just an asshole weirdo

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
He owes us nothing,

and that's exactly what he's giving us.

It'd be cool to go ahead and mention him anyhow, just to see how he'd respond. And you know he would.

So let sleeping dogs lie or lying dogs sleep or whatever. Time to move on.

Kettle! Do you read me Kettle? This is the pot calling.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online