Atlanta Rhythm Section (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Atlanta Rhythm Section

^^Thank you JG, they are my personal favorite Southern Rock band...puts me in the vast majority when it comes to that particular flavour of rock music.:D

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

Unfortunately, I think as a whole, southern rock can be forgotten at times. :uh:

I'm trying to decide which album/CD I should pick up. All I have is Rock and Roll Alternative (I think I'll listen to that today). Any suggestions?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Quinella is a hard rockin' great sounding record...you can't miss with that one.

I have everything up to that point in their discography. Third Annual Pipedream is also top shelf. There are some great CD's that have two albums on one disc available, or used to be.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

Quinella is a hard rockin' great sounding record...you can't miss with that one.

I have everything up to that point in their discography. Third Annual Pipedream is also top shelf. There are some great CD's that have two albums on one disc available, or used to be.

I'll shop around. Thanks LG! :grinthumb

opera races

Reaction score

Jersey Girl, thirty-some years later I still LOVE Champagne Jam!

Southern rock ... while I was reading up on ARS again I had one of those Homer Simpson *DOH!* moments ... :oyea: I mean, ATLANTA Rhythm Section ... of course!

What's this about keeping vinyl records stored away in boxes??? :wtf: ;)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score

Southern rock ... while I was reading up on ARS again I had one of those Homer Simpson *DOH!* moments ... :oyea: I mean, ATLANTA Rhythm Section ... of course!

I may pick up Champagne Jam. Some of the others are double, like LG said. Who knows, maybe I'll pick up a few. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I was tempted to simply list All of their albums for JG...:D

Yes Mam, I keep what records I have left in old liquor boxes, I used to have some plastic dairy boxes but they have all disappeared over the years. These work fine and are portable, not the best aesthetically pleasing to look at I admit, unlike your nice Racks of old records Opera Races.:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online