Artist On Autopilot (Besides Nickelback)

WetWilly

Whiskey Rock-A-Roller
Reaction score
I really like both of these bands and pretty much everything they've put out, but with that being said The Cars & Boston both have a formula they stuck with through the years. Back in the day when a new tune by either of these bands came on the radio you instantly knew who it was.

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Buckcherry, Kid Rock (ever since going "country"), Godsmack, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Disturbed, Black Label Society, Creed.

Just a few that came to mind.

fielding

Reaction score
I love this young band, but if you have ever heard of the band "Airbourne" and heard some of their songs, you might see what I'm getting at. But heck, I still like the music tho!

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
So where is the line drawn for being on autopilot and for just having a set style?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
So where is the line drawn for being on autopilot and for just having a set style?

They are one in the same for me! That being said I prefer bands in my top tier to be ones that are always trying to change it up but then their are other bands I really like that play it straight and just have elements like an awesome vocalist and melodies like Breaking Benjamin. I'm not saying not to like these bands. I just wanted to know if people agreed on what bands do this and what ones they think do! :grinthumb

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Buckcherry, Kid Rock (ever since going "country"), Godsmack, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Disturbed, Black Label Society, Creed.

Just a few that came to mind.

I have most of Zacks albums and to me he evolved to more synth in his current albums.. Plus take into fact that he toured with Ozzfest for a number of years and BLS was more or less a side project with limited time to be creative..
51G-1-LHyKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
This CD is what I'm talking about.. He went off into a whole different direction compared to his previous stuff..
To me Zack is versatile.. Mixing up his catalog with a number of different styles..

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I really like both of these bands and pretty much everything they've put out, but with that being said The Cars & Boston both have a formula they stuck with through the years. Back in the day when a new tune by either of these bands came on the radio you instantly knew who it was.

I can see Boston..but I thought there was a bit of a difference between the first two CARS album, except for the fact that they were both GREAT! Now their third Panorama was like...:wtf:...but still good...but IMO nothing like the first two at all.

Then with Shake it up and Heartbeat City...it kept changing further and further away from the debut. I don't know. Just me. :heheh:

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
I have most of Zacks albums and to me he evolved to more synth in his current albums.. Plus take into fact that he toured with Ozzfest for a number of years and BLS was more or less a side project with limited time to be creative..
51G-1-LHyKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
This CD is what I'm talking about.. He went off into a whole different direction compared to his previous stuff..
To me Zack is versatile.. Mixing up his catalog with a number of different styles..

Drat, wrong AGAIN (I mean me).

I can admit if I'm wrong. :D

Fever

Reaction score
One band that I can think of is this one...

molly_hatchet_2006.jpg

Although one of the original members was, and may still be performing with the band now, imo most of their recent material is not too impressive.

*Sooty, shouldn't that be "Otto" pilot? :oyea:

That's a picture of the bogus Molly Hatchet :grinthumb
At least you didn't post of a picture of the Danny Joe Brown/Dave Hlubek/Duane Roland/Bruce Crump and Banner Thomas Molly Hatchet

Fever

Reaction score
I just saw 3 Doors Down Friday night and most of their new songs sounded like their old songs

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Staff online

Members online