Are Forums Dead?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^He's been so busy with real life lately it didn't surprise me that this happened, but he did take care of it quickly which is good.

Years ago Snoop and I were running a forum and sometimes the server would be down for over a week, which is an eternity in the online universe. I told the owner off big time and he eventually did take my advice and sold the forum to someone else.:heheh:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
^^He's been so busy with real life lately it didn't surprise me that this happened, but he did take care of it quickly which is good.

Years ago Snoop and I were running a forum and sometimes the server would be down for over a week, which is an eternity in the online universe. I told the owner off big time and he eventually did take my advice and sold the forum to someone else.:heheh:

Like it:heheh:

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
Happy everything's back to normal. I'm not ashamed to admit I freaked out a little when the domain name thing came up. This is my favorite place on the web to visit (that doesn't have nudity).

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Problems with the server started early tonight. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad

Yep! Just thought I lost one of my post I had spent a good chunk of time on. Good thing I copied it and then pasted to my facebook when I was done. Still, it's out of my control and I won't let online stuff out of my control get on my nerves. :tongue:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I've watched an episode or two of House but not more. I'm still too attached to Hugh Laurie's brilliant performance on Black Adder to completely take to him sporting a fake American accent on any show! :p

Because I live in the United States, I had never heard of him before and did not know what Black Adder was, until I joined the House forum. I did not even know he was British! I heard him say some words kind of funny but I thought he was trying to do a New Jersey accent.
biggrin.gif

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
The hand-held fad reminds me very much of an episode from Star Trek the Next Generation called "The Game".

I know that episode and it pretty much hits it on the head in terms the number of people with their Smart "Dumb" Phones, and the price those people are paying for their "Smart Phone" is the same as someone who overuses the Internet which creates Laziness.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
10 bucks the server is using Windows XP in some way. Lol.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online