Are Forums Dead?

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I've been a member of a non music forum for seven years, and the reason for the forum no longer exists yet the forum goes on because people know each other so well, and there still are lot of topics to discuss. :D

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
I've been a member of a non music forum for seven years, and the reason for the forum no longer exists yet the forum goes on because people know each other so well, and there still are lot of topics to discuss. :D

What was the reason for that forum, if I may ask?

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
Ahh I'm not a big TV watcher so I didn't know that House no longer exists. But that's cool that the forum is still functioning.

It's the same really with bands that have broken up like The Beatles, Pink Floyd (although they never officially broke up), R.E.M. etc. Their forums still exist!

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Ahh I'm not a big TV watcher so I didn't know that House no longer exists. But that's cool that the forum is still functioning.

It's the same really with bands that have broken up like The Beatles, Pink Floyd (although they never officially broke up), R.E.M. etc. Their forums still exist!

It's been gone for two years, but I have to agree with you about forums, which still exit even though the bands are gone. House is still in rerun, and we also discuss what the actors are doing now. :)

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
I've watched an episode or two of House but not more. I'm still too attached to Hugh Laurie's brilliant performance on Black Adder to completely take to him sporting a fake American accent on any show! :p

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
i thought this forum was dead today..i kept getting a "domain name expiration" notice ...:oyea:

Yep I got the exact same message, sometimes little things like the server rent slip past the Boss, this is the 2nd time it's happened but fortunately only lasted for a few hours.

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Yep I got the exact same message, sometimes little things like the server rent slip past the Boss, this is the 2nd time it's happened but fortunately only lasted for a few hours.

Yeah, happens to the best of us. I remember the old days before everyone had cell phones, and the phone bill would take back seat to make ends meet. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online