Alice In Chains (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just listened to Tripod album yesterday again. Definitely a real grower each time.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
I just listened to Tripod album yesterday again. Definitely a real grower each time.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Have you ever heard of Mad Season? It has Layne Staley on vocals, Mike McCready from Pearl Jam on guitar, the Screaming Trees drummer and a really good blues bassist.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it.

Have you ever heard of Mad Season? It has Layne Staley on vocals, Mike McCready from Pearl Jam on guitar, the Screaming Trees drummer and a really good blues bassist.

both bands AIC/PJ are regular spinning on the hi-fi Mad Season is an amazing package with the deluxe packaging...The Screaming Trees are also another great band too!:woot: yes...

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Mad Season was a heck of a band. 'Wake Up' and 'Long Gone Day' are two of the most gorgeously atmospheric, beautifully haunting songs ever made. Two of my staples for a good summer night.

Anyhoo, just heard the Unplugged version of Frogs on shuffle a bit ago. Maaaaaaaan is that a tour de force. Powerful. Almost reminds me of something like The Doors with When The Music's Over.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online