Alice Cooper (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: Alice Cooper

^^ Nice one MP he's really funny on his show on Planet Rock as well .. Alice plays the Sunday at Download this year .. it may just have twisted my arm to do the last day .. I wasn't too bothered 'til his name popped up.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Alice is at Download this year? Totally awesome. I always want to go to Download every year but I never can since I live on the other side of the ocean...... and now I'm bummed.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

It'd be scary to be an offspring of Alice Cooper, just sayin'

alice-cooper.jpg

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

Alice is at Download this year? Totally awesome. I always want to go to Download every year but I never can since I live on the other side of the ocean...... and now I'm bummed.

Mmm .. Geographically speaking I have the same problems .. I always wanted to go to the Chicago Blues Festival. :wa

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score

Me too, you guys across the pond do have some great festivals and bands, swings and roundabouts I guess :)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Mmm .. Geographically speaking I have the same problems .. I always wanted to go to the Chicago Blues Festival. :wa

Well I'm not all that close to Chicago either. :heheh:

My dad was far scarier then Alice. Alice is a skinny little guy wearing make up .:heheh:

Love Alice, but have never seen anything scary about him or his music.

Yeah, I've never really been scare of Alice either. Maybe it's because he has a great sense of humor.....or maybe it's that the first time I saw him it was on the Muppet Show. :heheh:

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Yeah, I've never really been scare of Alice either. Maybe it's because he has a great sense of humor.....or maybe it's that the first time I saw him it was on the Muppet Show. :heheh:

Yeah, even as kiddie I saw that Alice was pretty much just fun, funny, tongue in cheek. The Muppets might have something to do with it :D

When I saw him live I was right on top the stage and he stepped up above me whipping that leather stick thing really close to me He seemed a bit disappointed that I wasn't intimated .

TBH ,I was kinda of hoping he would hit me with it and leave a mark so I could show it to everyone lol

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online