Albums That Changed The Music World During The 60's,70's, 80's, 90's

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
:heheh:

Hey, the Spice Girls were nice to look at.

They were harmless pop....they didn't bother me too much.

Just not my cup of tea....

actually, I don't like tea. :heheh:

I know Groovy! I was just picking! :heheh: Actually the only artist from the three I like was Eminem and early Mariah I enjoyed but they wouldn't have been on my official list. Too many others for me. I agree that 2,000 isn't even over yet so an artist from this era is premature to use as well. Honestly Groovy, I always have difficulty with questions like this because I look at artist as ones that change me personally and the range of whether others relate to the same artist goes from a handful to millions. :)

p.s. Oh, and I don't like tea either. Actually any hot drinkable liquid like tea or coffee is gross to me. :heheh:

CREAM'd

Reaction score
200px-The_Freewheelin'_Bob_Dylan.jpg 60's ~ Bob Dylans second album,after his 1st album of covered songs,this was the worlds 1st proper taste of what Dylan was capable of doing.

fdm361402.JPG 70's ~ Jean Micheal Jarre's Oxygen,this album blew me and a lot of people away,nothing sounded like this album,anybody who has never heard this album just go and buy it. :)

FretBuzz

Monkey Man
Reaction score
sex_pistolsnever_mind_the_bollocksfrontal.jpg

d0046543_0203082.jpg

Someone already posted FUNHOUSE by Iggy & the Stooges, but I think that RAW POWER was even more influential due to James Williamson's guitar work on it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online