Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Push Play

• Honkin' On Bobo

• Total voters

Rocker440

Reaction score
My 1st place vote is for Get Your Wings! :tup: Followed closely with Toys in The Attic, Rocks, S/T! I'll add another, invisble vote for Bootleg, too! ;)

rtbuck

Reaction score
Rocks got my vote although I really love everything up to & including Night in The Ruts & they're all pretty equal but Rocks barely edges out the rest. As far as the 90's stuff I never seem to listen to it much. I really don't care much for those hits of the 90's but there is some good stuff on those albums . Although I don't know what it is...I just don't pull those cd's out to listen to them. They may be good albums but they don't stick with me where I want to know every song on those albums. The same thing with Alice Cooper on his Hey Stoopid & Last Temptation albums & Kiss Psycho Circus...Good stuff on those albums but they just didn't gel with me but throw on Brutal Planet by Cooper & Sonic Boom by Kiss & I'm into them as much as the stuff I grew up on.
The real disappointment for me by Aerosmith was Honkin on the Bobo. I was expecting that to be one of the best albums ever by Aerosmith because that is their roots but to me it just didn't have it

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
^^ I have Honkin' On Bobo and it's the one I spin the least...in fact I don't think I played it since I first bought it. I should get it out and give it a whirl this week.

R. Evans

Left Of Center
Reaction score
Aerosmith s/t

I think that ****ing rap bull shit sodomization of Walk this Way killed Toys in the Attic as a choice for me. Though I love Toys in the Attic; it's probably the best one. But, I love the bluesy roots of the first album.

And how anyone could pick an album after, and including, Permanent Vacation, is a poser Aerosmith fan. That shit is NOT Aerosmith. I ****ing LOATH all that manufactured Aeropop.

Well said.:grinthumb

It was the same for me as well. Done With Mirrors came out and I gave it a listen and thought, 'Well it's better than Rock In A Hard Place so maybe they're on the way back.' Then came the "rap fusion":wtf: and the rest of the garbage that had the Aerosmith name on it and they became one of my most hated groups of the 80s and 90s. I've never been this split on a group before. One period of their music is among my favorite of all-time and the other period is among the most hated. Aerosmith makes me bi-polar.:D

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I already voted but forgot ...
Top 4

Rocks
Wings
Toys
S/T

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads