60's Strip - Let'r Rip {strip closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Minus House of the Rising Sun - The Animals, and our winner is

Something by The Beatles. Great song (although, I'd prefer The Who's I Can't Explain). :grinthumb

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
"Something" is a great song and deserving winner as were any of the final ten. There were several songs sliced early that I would have like to see win. :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Something is a great choice.

I kinda thought that either a Cream song or Rolling Stones song would win. Just goes to prove the Beatles did rule the 60's. :grinthumb

Musikwala

Popmartian
Reaction score
So, this stripping game is like a survivor then. At the other forum I used to post at, we would vote off the least favourite song from a list by way of repeated poll threads, in order to determine the last standing favourite song. Of course those are most fun when you're going down an artist's discography. For eg: Lease favourite song on Revolver, Least favourite song on Sgt. Peppers... and so on.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So, this stripping game is like a survivor then. At the other forum I used to post at, we would vote off the least favourite song from a list by way of repeated poll threads, in order to determine the last standing favourite song. Of course those are most fun when you're going down an artist's discography. For eg: Lease favourite song on Revolver, Least favourite song on Sgt. Peppers... and so on.

Yes it is like survivor. everyone contributes to the list,,and each person gets a choice for a song to strip.

It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get as a winner

:gig

TheYoungMan

Southern Man
Reaction score
Wow, I wasn't born to play a game like this. Stripping some songs of this list hurts me just like if I get an arm amputed. Good Vibrations, Piece of My Heart, Summer in the City, Hard Day's Night, I Heard It Through the Grapevine, etc. and so forth... I could KILL somebody for stripping any of this songs of that list...

OMG, Hard's Day Night, Sunhine of your love,...!!! You, guyz (and gals), really have guts. I can't, I just... can't...

Something is a great choice, of course!! As another one could have been.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score

The survivor games I've played on forums usually is a different format, going by votes from everyone and removing items from a list 1 at a time.

ie:

Album ABCXYZ has 10 songs on it. People vote for the least favorite song of the 10. At the end of the alloted time period, the song with the most votes is removed, then on to the next round with the remaining 9 songs. Then the same thing happens, vote for the least favorite of the 9, the one with the most votes is removed. If there are ties in the first few rounds, multiple songs would be removed at once.

So.. strip lists are simliar, but there's no voting, you just take your turn and remove one song for every post and you can't remove 2 in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Staff online

Members online