2Cellos (Sulic and Hauser)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
This would be their first album coming out soon in July sometime! From what their website says :D

OnyVz2mDw6aivJRav1xLMZxy4t2y977hvy5yc34XgjdvxcbVkw.jpg

And their singles which are available are Smooth Criminal and Welcome to the Jungle! also With or Without You is also on the Album!

Here's their website: 2CELLOS Music : 2CELLOS | The Official 2CELLOS Site

I'm really digging these guys!:grinthumb

I have this now! Really enjoying it! I love the Hurt cover! :grinthumb

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
o_O its already out! Trip to the CD store this weekend is in order! :D So pretty good album you think Soots?

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
I got the CD yesterday (by pure luck in town) I went to JB HIFI....They didn't have it! So I went to Muse and they had it :D So I listened to it in the car today! Great covers of many songs! I loved it! It was so nice to listen to a CD that was purely instruments, than listening to vocals! So happy!

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
You did!!! Hardly no stores had it! I felt so happy when the lady said she had a copy! There was only 2 sitting there! Ahhh made my day! :D Thankyou Bryan!

Serena

Reaction score
They are currently touring with EJ, at least next month they will be continuing with him. They are quite a refreshment to his stale performances.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I see they are touring with Elton and have seen clips. Quite the interesting combo.

Here's a new vid that has surfaced that actually gives a fresh vibrance to an overplayed stale song! :grinthumb

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online