2Cellos (Sulic and Hauser)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
2Cellos (Sulic and Hauser)
2CELLOS%20photo%201.jpg

I think these guys are amazing! They make the coolest covers of songs you wouldn't think would be able to be covered in such a heavy way using the Cello. I bet they break their instruments every time they play! They are rough as Hell on them! :heheh:

Anyway, maybe you'll be as impressed as I was with them! :cheers2

Welcome To The Jungle
(the first vid I saw, I was blown away :omg:)

Smooth Criminal
(amazing as well)

Shostakovich: Prelude
(a more traditional Classical piece but beautiful nonetheless)

Check them out! :cheers2

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
Amazing find Sooty! They are just brilliant! I found it amusing in the first video they kept playing even when their bow's were breaking - that's dedications. Smooth Criminal - what amazing cover using cello's, really adds a new dimension to the classic. But the first song "welcome to the Jungle" earorgasm!

and did I say...they are very hot looking men! :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yes, glad you like them Limpy! I'm not saying classical music doesn't have any intensity but I've never heard it at that level! :) How could you objectify those poor men though! They want to be known for their music and not their hotness! :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Not bad at all Sooty. I think many people would be surprised by the ability classical musicians have to step outside their genre and create unique covers like the ones you posted.

Me...I like the Shostakovich prelude the best, I have all of his CD's in the library.:mn:

And I have no opinion on their "hotness" either,,,but if Limpy thinks that and it gets her and other ladies to give them a chance then that's a good thing. :grinthumb

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
:) How could you objectify those poor men though! They want to be known for their music and not their hotness! :heheh:

:D Well they going to be known for their hotness, charms and great music :grinthumb Sooty they are very good looking! :tongue: heheheh

But :bow: they do bring a new style to classic!

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
:D Well they going to be known for their hotness, charms and great music :grinthumb Sooty they are very good looking! :tongue: heheheh

But :bow: they do bring a new style to classic!

:heheh: Yes! A couple of very hot dudes indeed and also very good musicians :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Nice thread Soots. I remember seeing you post a vid of Welcome To The Jungle on FB and it made me want to check these guys out more. Love the Smooth Criminal cover. There are so many covers of that song in different genres, and they all seem to sound amazing.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yes, I remember your "like" on the Facebook vid and thought they deserved a thread! You are right, you can't mess up such a perfect song as Smooth Criminal! :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hey this is pretty good. Sort of like Apocalyptica - 1 :heheh:

No really I did like it. Welcome to the Jungle is cool and I need to finish up the last two here.....I don't mean this in a bad way, and it doesn't matter concerning the music itself (which is GREAT) but I got a bit of a kick at their face expressions. :heheh:

Shostakovich: Prelude was the funniest, the look they both have, lookin' at each other with so much drama.....:heheh:

Again, I'm not sayin' it's a bad thing, and great find! Can't wait for more posts!! :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online