2Cellos (Sulic and Hauser)

opera races

Reaction score
:omg: Thanks for introducing these guys, Soot, they are AWESOME!!!

I think I am going to order the album!

I guess Apocalyptica isn't the only game in town any more.

I played cello (quite badly) when I was in junior high/high school and developed a real appreciation for cello music. Just about anything cello will get my attention!

Wow, you know someone is playing the heck out of their cello when you see the bow hairs flying and breaking off!

This is prolly just me but I noticed they were using the white (probably horsehair) bows which I think are the ones you see used most commonly. I used to use a black horsehair bow mainly because then I could tell whether or not my bow had enought rosin :heheh:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
:omg: Thanks for introducing these guys, Soot, they are AWESOME!!!

I think I am going to order the album!

I guess Apocalyptica isn't the only game in town any more.

I played cello (quite badly) when I was in junior high/high school and developed a real appreciation for cello music. Just about anything cello will get my attention!

Wow, you know someone is playing the heck out of their cello when you see the bow hairs flying and breaking off!

This is prolly just me but I noticed they were using the white (probably horsehair) bows which I think are the ones you see used most commonly. I used to use a black horsehair bow mainly because then I could tell whether or not my bow had enought rosin :heheh:

Yes, it's pretty fierce isn't it OR! :grinthumb I'm really glad you found this thread and like them! :grinthumb That's a pretty cool piece of information about bows. You'd think for what they do they'd use the black horsehair unless the white is cheaper knowing they will be destroy inevitably anyway! :grinthumb Glad I was able to deliver my first artist to you OR! :cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Just saw these guys put up a cover of the Chili Peppers! Instead of cranking it up they took a step up and made it a poignant cover! :grinthumb

Californication

opera races

Reaction score
Just saw these guys put up a cover of the Chili Peppers! Instead of cranking it up they took a step up and made it a poignant cover! :grinthumb

Californication
LIKE!!! :heheh: ;)

That was very cool. I'm liking their approach to interpretations of rock and pop.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.