2Cellos (Sulic and Hauser)

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
This would be their first album coming out soon in July sometime! From what their website says :D

OnyVz2mDw6aivJRav1xLMZxy4t2y977hvy5yc34XgjdvxcbVkw.jpg

And their singles which are available are Smooth Criminal and Welcome to the Jungle! also With or Without You is also on the Album!

Here's their website: 2CELLOS Music : 2CELLOS | The Official 2CELLOS Site

I'm really digging these guys!:grinthumb

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Absolutely brilliant, their Welcome to the Jungle in particular had me --> :omg: It makes you sick how much talent some people are blessed with :D

I had a quick look at the Wiki page for them and it says their album will include covers of songs by "U2, Guns N' Roses, Nine Inch Nails, Sting, Coldplay, Nirvana, Muse, Kings of Leon." I'd love to hear the Muse cover!

And I agree with Limpy and Sunny - the guys are certainly easy on the eyes!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Yes Tray, I had exactly the same reaction as you with the first vid. Something like that can come off as gimmicky but I found it to be intense. That track listing for the album sounds even better than I imagined. You may be looking forward to the Muse cover but after seeing that I'm looking for to the NIN one. I just hope the don't go the predicable route and cover "Closer". There are so many more original, dark pieces for them to cover! :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online