• "Sabotage" - BLACK SABBATH.

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • "Weekend Warriors" - TED NUGENT.

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
First off, all 16 of these Albums are some that I own & consider very underrated with many people not even knowing that they exist at times. I'm sure that I could take hundreds of my Albums & make a list of them as well, but I kept it simple here. These are just a few Hard Rock/Metal Albums that came up in my head one night just before I was going to bed. Even though I was going to bed & was tired as hell that night, I'm more than satisfied with the choices that I placed here.

Keep in mind that you can place more than one vote in this Poll for the Albums that you too feel are quite underrated here. On top of that, if you choose to, you can also discuss other Albums that you are disgusted by how underrated they are in your opinion too. I hope you can enjoy letting off some steam here...lol!:cheers2

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hold Your Fire and Powerage.

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
I voted for Sabotage and Fair Warning - two of my favourites.
"Fair Warning" is my favorite Dave Album, while "5150" is most likely my favorite Sammy Album as well as overall favorite Van Halen Album. "Sabotage" is just so raw, dirty & metallic! I just love it!:D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love both of those. Hell, I love them all (obviously), but those ones in particular are most likely more towards the top of this list than some of the others.

Yeah not wrong there. Just seems though regarding Powerage that way too much attention goes to Highway To Hell and not enough people seem to notice Powerage as an album, I think its superior in every way personally because of the raw production and unlike HTH I like every single tune on Powerage.

Hold Your Fire I never understood the criticism because to me that is one of their better 80s albums.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
"Brutal Planet" - ALICE COOPER
"Dynasty" - KISS
"Fair Warning" - VAN HALEN
"Hold Your Fire" - RUSH
"Night In The Ruts" - AEROSMITH
"Powerage" - AC/DC
"Sabotage" - BLACK SABBATH
"Weekend Warriors" - TED NUGENT

Ragged Glory

Banned
Reaction score
On The Beach - Neil Young
I was gonna put "Zuma" too, but it's nowhere near as underrated as "On The Beach", ya know? "Walk On" is a perfect song to start off an/the album with, while "Vampire "Blues" is one of my all time favorite Neil Young songs & I can't say enough about how interesting, wicked (in a good way) & somewhat off, yet on the beat it is. You can damn near taste the blood...lol.:heheh: I just love it. The album also closes with another one of my favorite Neil Young songs, the nearly 9 minute "Ambulance Blues" which is an absolute jem that undoubtedly ends this highly underrated album perfectly. Yeah, it's that damn good folks. Get it if you don't already have it.:****:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Members online