Your first concert

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I went with my older sister to see America. I got scared though, because I smelled something burning, and I thought the place was on fire. My sister told me it was someone smoking weed. :gig:

Last edited:

Rocking Jodi

Reaction score
Oh Kid.... your silly. I will think what I want. That's how I am. And I have no problem with you, I really don't. I just don't like deceit, and I feel your just too much like Penny Lane and 3 Blind Mice oh and the Kid. I'm confused now!:pullhair:

zengac

Certified Zeppelinologist
Reaction score
First concert I went to? Andy Gibb! Okay stop laughing! :tongue: My mom took my cousin and I to see him at the Nassau Coliseum in New York. After the show, my cousin swore she saw him in the crowd, grabbed my hand and off we went. We got lost and were stuck there, looking for my mother, for hours until the place literally had no one left in it. My mother was NOT a happy camper as you can well imagine! :uh: :tongue:

Speed King

Rockin to the East & West
Reaction score
Black Sabbath at Alpine Valley Amphitheater in East Troy Wis. They were still touring for the Mob rules album, rained through most of the show. It was still phenomenal. It was August 29th of 1982, the day after my 17th birthday. It was 8 years almost to the day that SRV was killed there in 1990.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online