Your Favorite Rock/Power Ballad?

troggy

aka Billy Bubba
Reaction score
The one who's talking has contributed material to the thread! :bonk:

Yes but her response to me was far more negative than anything I've posted in this thread.

And I did later contribute by asking for someone to differentiate between ballad and "power" ballad.

But far be it from me to try and have a conversation here, when the goal is to post lists and videos.

Last edited:

troggy

aka Billy Bubba
Reaction score
Chill out troggy

I am chilled.

:zzz:

Sorry for dozing off there...but why not contribute a power ballad and show us what they are. Or are you saying that you don't like power ballads?? So when did the normal ballad become excluded in this thread??

Why would I show you, when I'm the one asking what they are? I've already said twice that I don't really like power ballads, at least as I understand what they are.

Ballads weren't mutually excluded, I suppose, though the original post asked for favorite rock/power ballads.

Last edited:

troggy

aka Billy Bubba
Reaction score
If you notice the thread title, troggy, is says rock/power ballads. This thread is open game for rock ballads as well as power ballads :tup:

Fair enough, I'm not sure that Barry Manilow really qualifies as either but it's no big deal.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online