Your Favorite Live Album (One Choice!)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
iron-maiden-live-after-death.jpg

This one is tied with RUSH ~ All The World's a Stage for my no.1 Live album.

and a VERY, VERY close second behind those two :

nevermore-year_of_the_voyager.jpg

Rocker440

Reaction score
^^Rocker440,,,you have tormented us for Months with your dastardly polls to pick one classic album over another...so it's only fair you offer at least One pick in this thread.:grinthumb

I posted an obscure one on purpose, because I knew most of the ones that have followed would be chosen, with the exception of TB's Beatles selection...who knew he would pick that particular band in Groovy's thread?

:lmao:

:oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

LG, I hadn't quite thought of it in that way, but I can see your point! :D Maybe I should request an ID name change to Tormentor440? :flirt :oyea:

Although many of the same polls that I do creat are pretty tough for me to choose one more than another, I both try to have fun with trying to find some that are good, and also possibly tough for everyone. I really do want for everyone to have fun with trying to decide which they each may like better, but sometimes that may not be possible, nor easy, neither.

But, as I'm expected(?) ;) to pick only one live album as my favorite I've done some serious thinking and have made more than a few tough choices. Although many of the great live albums that have been posted within this terrific thread are long time favorites, my choice is.....

41ZY9JHK2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
:oyea: :oyea: :oyea:

LG, I hadn't quite thought of it in that way, but I can see your point! :D Maybe I should request an ID name change to Tormentor440? :flirt :oyea:

I can arrange that no problem at all...:grinthumb

Nice choice and I see Wolf has snuck 2 more picks in here since I last visited.

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
Not sure if this classifies as classic rock in your books, but it does in mine.

Flawless.

Attachments

• album-james-taylor-live.jpg
    album-james-taylor-live.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 43

Hardnecker

Reaction score
There's so many. Captured from Journey had so much energy to it. There were no sappy ballads and Neal Schon's burning guitar made quite an impression on a passionate 15 year old guitar player. I played my Kiss Alive album so much it turned to dust.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online