Your Favorite Band Logo?

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Cant believe no one mentioned Led Zeppelin. Every symbol presents someone from the band (3 circles - Bonzo, 3 concaves within circle - JPJ, Feather - Plant, Zoso - Page) and every symbol has deep meaning for someone from band. All symbol meanings are known except Page's symbol - he only told it to Plant but he was too drunk to remember at the moment.

1016765_f260.jpg

Also I love QMS logo, and I love how "Q" is actually symbol for love.

album-quicksilver-messenger-service.jpg

Pink Floyd's logo is also one of those epic band logos -
pink%20floyd%20logo.jpg (altho I think it's not their official logo)

Stones also have recognizable and creative logo. Simple but nasty.

rolling-stones-logo2.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Some great logos so far, and I have almost all of the bands, except the extreme metal ones in the library.

Zoso...I am not positive DZ, but Jimmy Page's fascination with the Occult/Witchcraft might have something to do with his personal logo. I know for a fact that his obsession with that subject made Plant nervous, and he needed Bonzo's presence to feel comfortable when he was in Page's company for the longest time. I am not sure if that is the case now or not, but the Dark Arts don't bother me as much as the people who are involved in them and take them seriously.

Džedaj

Groovy as hell.
Reaction score
Some great logos so far, and I have almost all of the bands, except the extreme metal ones in the library.

Zoso...I am not positive DZ, but Jimmy Page's fascination with the Occult/Witchcraft might have something to do with his personal logo. I know for a fact that his obsession with that subject made Plant nervous, and he needed Bonzo's presence to feel comfortable when he was in Page's company for the longest time. I am not sure if that is the case now or not, but the Dark Arts don't bother me as much as the people who are involved in them and take them seriously.

Yeah, I read somewhere similiar thing, about Page's obsession with occult things. Really freaky. Although I love Page and Zepps it creeps me out to know one of my fav guitarist was crazy about dark arts. We may never know for sure what his symbol means, but I read somewhere his symbol is based on runes. So there you go - runes and black magic, that's really suspicious.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
According to what I have read, Page has one of the largest collections of Occult books and artifacts in the world...maybe that has changed over the years but it was true at one time.

tomcat

CRF Ex-Con
Reaction score
On a Misty Mountain overlooking Strawberry Fields.

Many people who use Ouija boards supposedly have a demon make contact through the board. It often stays with the person. The demon calls himself Zozo, or Zoso. I think Zoso is supposed to mean raven. That's probably why Page played with the Black Crows lol.

joe

Reaction score
YES immediately came to mind. Love that logo. In high school, a few of us would have several noble attempts at drawing that logo on and within most any of our notebooks. It appears simple, minimal line and all, but it's difficult to do.:heheh:

Brins back good memories.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Many people who use Ouija boards supposedly have a demon make contact through the board. It often stays with the person. The demon calls himself Zozo, or Zoso. I think Zoso is supposed to mean raven. That's probably why Page played with the Black Crows lol.

Thanks Tomcat.:cheers:

Here's another great band with an excellent Logo...I'll see if I can find their symbol and post it,,,if Sweaty reads this he would do it himself I'm sure.

One of the most amazing long lived old heavy metal bands that still kicks major ass, this is the newest album cover, but their name always looks the same.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online