Yes (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: The Yes Thread

^^ I love that keyboard work from Tony Kaye on "Looking Around" DKW but the best tracks off of the album for me are "I See You" and the opener "Beyond And Before".

Just something about it. :grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Man,that is some seriously awesome stuff ! I think I just found a Yes album that is going to bump something out of my top 5 Yes album list from the sound of the last too tracks . I See You is really cool and jazzy sounding and then just SLAMS into the hard rock prog work out in the end !

Beyond And Before is a killer track. Excellent !!! I'm excited about purchasing this one.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

^^Tell you what I can feel a bit of a Yes Fest coming on .. talking of which they are coming to Sheffield at the back end of this year with the new feller fronting them. I reckon I'm gonna go along and give some support, see what he's like.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

^^Tell you what I can feel a bit of a Yes Fest coming on .. talking of which they are coming to Sheffield at the back end of this year with the new feller fronting them. I reckon I'm gonna go along and give some support, see what he's like.

I could get into joining in on that Yes fest myself and so I think I will.

I saw them years ago when I was pretty young. I don't really remember a lot of it to be honest but I do remember it was good.

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

I went along with my older brother some years ago and they were brilliant but my bro couldn't get over the way Chris Squire let the bass talk the talk, what a fantastic musician.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I went along with my older brother some years ago and they were brilliant but my bro couldn't get over the way Chris Squire let the bass talk the talk, what a fantastic musician.

Man is he ever . I always turn the bass up just a bit when I play Yes. I want to hear all the only guys too but Squire is just so amazing .My favorite bassist I think even possibly beating out Geezer. That's saying a lot .....

I went with my uncle and oldest brother too. :grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

I just got the debut in the mail today ! Will be playing it later tonight when I get back and in more of a relaxation mode ( right now I'm blasting some Metal ..what can I say ..).

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online