Woodstock

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Just merely viewing the DVD,you get a terrific sense of the love,peace and beads vibe.Imagine what it was like to actually be there drinking in all that good spirit and benevolence,unlike Woodstock '94 which was a dreadfully over-commercialized debacle...............

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Some of my favorites

Country Joe's Anti Vietnam War Song

Santana-Soul Sacrifice

Ten Years After

Morning Maniac Music!

Jefferson Airplane-Volunteers

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
Difficult to believe that anything will displace the Woodstock movie as the greatest popular music video.A very special time in history with so many outstanding and socially conscious artists,I just don't see how the same set of circumstances between the music and the political times will ever occur again.At least almost as important as having this one would be if they finally get around to releasing "Let It Be" on DVD.MOst of the movie is mainly for Beatle fanatics,but what's significant here is,of course,the inclusion of the Fabs' final public(although unofficial)live performance.These were very sepcial times indeed and I very much envy ANYONE who went through them as a teen or young adult.............

bohohippybeatnic

Reaction score
Just merely viewing the DVD,you get a terrific sense of the love,peace and beads vibe.Imagine what it was like to actually be there drinking in all that good spirit and benevolence,unlike Woodstock '94 which was a dreadfully over-commercialized debacle...............

'94 wasn't bad. It was '99 that was a tragedy. It was less like Woodstock and more like Altamont. Besides, '94 had some of the original people(both performers and personalities) which was cool.:)

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Reaction score
ILoveJimmyPage said:
And man, those ticket prices $7 to see all those incredible acts. Today you have to pay more than that for something to drink at a concert. :rolleyes:
And they still lost control........ More ppl in that they could handle..... (For $7 no one should have wanted in FREE)

I love every song @ this concert!!!!!

I have it on almost every analog platform I can get it on!!

1) Record - 3 (Original pressings)
2) VHS - original 1983 releases (Warner bros)
3) 8 track - 2

BEST MUSIC EVENT EVER!!!!!!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online