Women who rock?

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Lesjle Sadonius from my fave neww millenium psych band Hooverphonic (thanx Belgium).....:)

liesjesadoniusa.jpg

liesjesadoniusc.jpg

liesjesadoniuse.jpg

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
My absolute fave UK HR band.....Girlschool.....LEmmy Kilminster CAN'T be wrong, hehehehehhehehehe :)

girlschool.png

rtbuck

Reaction score
One of the most transgressive women of rock right outta Detroit way!!:):)

1bf7.jpg
1f40.jpg
DAYTONADEMON.jpg
SUZITHEBOYS.jpg
SUZIQUATROposter.jpg

Snakes,I love Suzi Quatro now but I do have one of my goofy stories.
I went over to a friends apartment back in the 80's & killed a few beers.I was a little buzzed as we were just cranking out tunes from his record collection having a riot. I then said "No more Beer,I have to drive home" & my friend looks at me & says "Well your probably DWI already so what's a few more??"
Well being 19 that made perfect sense so what the hell.I was now really buzzed & I'm throwing records at my friend to play as I'm rifling through his collection. I come across a Suzi Quatro album who at the time I only associated with 'Happy Days'.He puts the record on & some oldies song comes on.I laughed as did my friend so my friend & just started tossing the record back & forth taking bites out of it.I ended a cutting my lip!! For the record I didn't get a DWI(I could have slept on his couch but back then I knew my mom would've worried). DWI's were not as strict yet but a year or 2 later they really cracked down & I know one guy who told me it ended up costing him 1500 bucks so I never drank & drove after hearing what he had to go through

toolmanmike

Reaction score
I liked Stevie Nix. Always a bit mysterious with a distinctive voice. Gypsi, Sara,and Stop Dragin' My Heart Around with Tom Petty are my favorites.
toolmanmike

Attachments

• nicksfix030s.jpg
    nicksfix030s.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 29

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nikki Monninger of Silversun Pickups:

Nikki+Monninger+05.jpg

Tina Weymouth of Talking Heads:

tina-weymouth.jpg

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Sean Yseult~ Bassist and girlfriend for Rob Zombie during the White Zombie day's..
p04034ws570.jpg

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sean Yseult~ Bassist and girlfriend for Rob Zombie during the White Zombie day's..
p04034ws570.jpg

yep another great rockin' chick....I was trying to think of her name earlier, too.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
It's cool to see snakes mention Candice Night!! Love Blackmore's Night!

Speaking of Joan Jett and Lita Ford..

The Runaways??? (R. I. P. Sandy)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online