Wishbone Ash Strip {strip closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
oh lorrrrrrd. i'm gonna take off a beluvved track... leaf and stream. i play it often just to get zenny... but it is, shall we say, a kinda soundtrack vibe all over argus (well, the epicky, minor-chord, interlaced warrior side of argus, which is most of argus anyway). in that sense, it is more expendable than other beautiful tracks from other albums.

of course, i make sense. in my own brain.

Ballad Of The Beacon
Blowin' Free
Lady Jay
Sometime World
The King Will Come
Warrior
You See Red

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Ballad Of The Beacon ... great ballad, but it's not their best song so it has to go.

Blowin' Free
Lady Jay
Sometime World
The King Will Come
Warrior
You See Red

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
ballad was gonna be my next pick. there's still trouble ahead. mwhaha. i keep lookin at the list. and then, i go away and do other crap for awhile, cuz i can't handle it. then i come back and look at it again, even though i know the songs left. then i go clean out a closet, etcetcetc.

life.

sometime world has been hit by a giant asteroid.

Blowin' Free
Lady Jay
The King Will Come
Warrior
You See Red

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
i did it. i took off the king will come. i will atone by hitting myself in the forehead with malory's morte d'arthur.

Blowin' Free
Lady Jay
Warrior

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Warrior ... so it's up to you kath (unless someone else jumps in and undeservedly picks the winner). The final six songs are all winners IMO.

Blowin' Free
Lady Jay

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
jake, i swear right now, i would've made THE same picks you~~then hydrazoic~~did.

a few long-timers from way back when on this board may recall that i live with a man known as the reaper. (aka, the not-very-grim reaper, or the really-very-silly reaper.) just wait til he wakes up and i tell him this result. mwhahaHA.

lady jay is da bomb in dis house. ya ya.

what a blast this was, by the way. merci.

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
This has been a great add, then strip list thread series. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the add list, I've added at least 12 Wishbone Ash tunes to my playlist that weren't there before. Special thanks to kath for helping get through the strip list portion. :cheers2 It wasn't easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online