Who should Led Zeppelin recruit to replace Robert Plant?

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
justin-bieber.jpg

OptimisticFutureBlues

Pschonautic Outlaw
Reaction score
I wouldn't go see Led Zeppelin if the ticket was offered for free and all original members were present. Aged tunes with the same aged artists playing them. I gave up on classic rock band's current ventures once I saw Motley Crue and Aerosmith on their 'Route of all Evil' tour. Terrible. I think people just want to go see old bands so they can say "Oohh I went and sawz Motley Crue and Arosmith in for realz"!

I just listen to the originals. Its where their best is, and where it will remain.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
YES. YES. THIS GUY SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE HIM. If you played me the audio to both of these and told me it wasn't Robert Plant, I'd call you a mother ****ering liar.
:grinthumb

Dude can sing plant SPOT-ON!!! You don't have to be a fan of Great White to appreciate how well he can do Zeppelin.

:cheers2

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
I wouldn't go see Led Zeppelin if the ticket was offered for free and all original members were present. Aged tunes with the same aged artists playing them. I gave up on classic rock band's current ventures once I saw Motley Crue and Aerosmith on their 'Route of all Evil' tour. Terrible. I think people just want to go see old bands so they can say "Oohh I went and sawz Motley Crue and Arosmith in for realz"!

I just listen to the originals. Its where their best is, and where it will remain.

facepalm.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online