Who do you want to see in concert, but have not seen?

Julie

Reaction score
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Pink Floyd
Them crooked Vultures
The Rolling Stones

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would love to have been fortunate enough to see Elvis, but since he is deceased, I will never get the opportunity.

I have seen an Elvis impersonator who did a pretty decent show.

I would love to see Nightwish and Tarja in concert. :grinthumb

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Seen most people that I would want to see, though I'd like to see The Who live (or should I say Townsend and Daltrey, it doesn't matter much who plays drums and bass) and also I never saw Metallica, which I probably should. Actually I'd really love to see Slipknot, but a guy my age who looks like me would just get laughed at by all the freaky goth great-unwashed mosh-pit anarchists who make up 99.9% of their audience...maybe I could just work on the freaky-horror masks and make-up concessions stand and stand at the back?

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
TheSound... Never to old to rock. Slipknot live is pure comedy though.

TheSound

Reaction score
TheSound... Never to old to rock. Slipknot live is pure comedy though.

I know, I have a couple of their DVD's, I really like them, though I have absolutely no idea why as I don't like much 'heavy' stuff, trouble is I can't find anyone else who likes them, though somebody must as they've sold millions of records and tickets, mostly college kids I suppose, and slasher movie fans.

Scotty Baboon

Banned
Reaction score
I would have loved to have seen Lynyrd Skynyrd (Pre-plane crash) As far as bands that are still touring, one that I would like to see that I haven't is Poison.

TheSound

Reaction score
I forgot John Fogerty, who is one of the all time greats, but for some reason I never saw him, I had a ticket to see him in Richmond Virginia a few years ago but then couldn't go, I need to see him, he's high on my list of greatest rock n roll people.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
I know, I have a couple of their DVD's, I really like them, though I have absolutely no idea why as I don't like much 'heavy' stuff, trouble is I can't find anyone else who likes them, though somebody must as they've sold millions of records and tickets, mostly college kids I suppose, and slasher movie fans.

I've been to shows on my own, seen Quo, Paul Rodgers, Silverchair and maybe a couple of others without anybody else. My mates and my dad also go on their own. I'd rather go on my own than miss out tbh and they feel the same way. Though I can perfectly understand that it isn't for everybody and transport may also be an issue.

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
^ That's very brave of you. I went to gigs on my own when I was younger, but I hoped I would meet people I knew when I got there. I'm not sure I could do that now. I've often thought of going to The Brook, for example, as they have Glenn Hughes, Robin Trower and Manfred Mann's Earth Band, but I would have to go on my own.

dcj

Reaction score
Blackfoot.My brother saw them in the early days and ive seen the vids on YT and they look fantastic imo. Highway Song is an all time favourite.
Original Van Halen. I,ve seen V hagar and DLR solo but the original VH doesnt look like happening.:mad Actually the current VH line up would do but that doesnt look like coming to the UK either.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online