Who do you want to see in concert, but have not seen?

Fever

Reaction score
Blackfoot.My brother saw them in the early days and ive seen the vids on YT and they look fantastic imo. Highway Song is an all time favourite.
Original Van Halen. I,ve seen V hagar and DLR solo but the original VH doesnt look like happening.:mad Actually the current VH line up would do but that doesnt look like coming to the UK either.

Rickey Medlocke is putting together a new Blackfoot,but he won't be in the band

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
I'm only including bands that I know I still have a chance to see...

Red Hot Chili Peppers (But going this November :woot:)
Pearl Jam
Slayer
Flogging Molly
Testament
Ensiferum
Seether
Streetlight Manifesto
Smashing Pumpkins (Going in October :D)
Foo Fighters
Dropkick Murphys
Korpiklaani
Bush
Weezer
Rammstein
The Tragically Hip

Aaaand many many many more. I want my brain crammed full of sweet concert experience.

TrekkiELO

Reaction score
Genesis with Phil Collins as frontman
Phil Collins solo
Billy Joel
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
^ That's very brave of you. I went to gigs on my own when I was younger, but I hoped I would meet people I knew when I got there. I'm not sure I could do that now. I've often thought of going to The Brook, for example, as they have Glenn Hughes, Robin Trower and Manfred Mann's Earth Band, but I would have to go on my own.

I love the Brook! Awesome venue. Seen quite a lot there. I see you live in Hampshire, as do I.

The Brook is what I would call an easy gig. Never been on my own, but it's so small that I don't think it would matter if you were on your own as for the bigger shows, like I imagine Glenn Hughes, and UFO it's so packed you can't really talk to your mates anyway. It's also loud in there, so again, talking is difficult.

I wouldn't consider myself or my mates or dad brave to see a show on our own. I've been up to London on my own for shows, same as the others I've mentioned. Another mate of mine went all the way to the Wacken Heavy Metal festival in Germany totally on his own for the whole weekend. Had a great time, though he did meet people and spent the weekend with them.

Download Festival has a section of the camp-site called 'Camp Loner' for those going for the weekend on there own.

It's all about taking your chances as Saxon once so brilliantly said. Never know when it's gonna be the end of the band or you may miss an experience so awesome you'll always regret it.

Bonham'ssqueakypedal

Reaction score
The Police
Steve Winwood
Marillion
Transatlantic
Van Halen (sure why not)
Chicago (only because I was going to see them for free but didn't go)
Led Zeppelin (will probably never happen obviously)
Pink Floyd (had a ticket in HS but didn't go...I didn't want to go by myself...I kick myself now...oh well)
The Beatles (obviously will never happen)
Frank Zappa (ditto)
Gentle Giant (ditto)

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I love the Brook! Awesome venue. Seen quite a lot there. I see you live in Hampshire, as do I.

The Brook is what I would call an easy gig. Never been on my own, but it's so small that I don't think it would matter if you were on your own as for the bigger shows, like I imagine Glenn Hughes, and UFO it's so packed you can't really talk to your mates anyway. It's also loud in there, so again, talking is difficult.

I wouldn't consider myself or my mates or dad brave to see a show on our own. I've been up to London on my own for shows, same as the others I've mentioned. Another mate of mine went all the way to the Wacken Heavy Metal festival in Germany totally on his own for the whole weekend. Had a great time, though he did meet people and spent the weekend with them.

Download Festival has a section of the camp-site called 'Camp Loner' for those going for the weekend on there own.

It's all about taking your chances as Saxon once so brilliantly said. Never know when it's gonna be the end of the band or you may miss an experience so awesome you'll always regret it.

You've inspired me, perhaps I should go. They've got some good bands coming up, including Jefferson Starship in October.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
Give it a go and see how you get on. If you don't like the experience, don't have to do it again. If you are driving, I recommend parking in the Kwik Fit car park just a few metres away from the Brook.

runtfan

Reaction score
Stevie Wonder is at the top of my bucket list...Steely Dan not far behind...I LOVE Joni Mitchell and would like to add her to my list but I doubt she's got the voice to do herself justice anymore ( she's not active anyway).

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Staff online

Members online