Who's music do you like more?

• Jack White

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Jack Black

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Jack Black by a number that would make infinity seem small!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack-black-tenacious-d-jack-black-pick-of-destiny-demotivational-poster-1231037458.jpg

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Sorry Sooty but he blew my mind so I couldn't think straight and voted for Jack White.

:D

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Jack Black by a country mile! White's got a decent song or two. And I'm not very fond of Tenacious D's albums. But the music in Tenacious D's HBO series was totally awesome, back when they were just acoustic. And there were a couple songs I liked in the Tenacious D movie, especially Storm The Gates.

Plus School of Rock is a significantly fantastic movie.

p.s. legend of the rent! yess!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Jack Black by a country mile! White's got a decent song or two. And I'm not very fond of Tenacious D's albums. But the music in Tenacious D's HBO series was totally awesome, back when they were just acoustic. And there was one song I liked in the Tenacious D movie, called Storm The Gates I think.

Plus School of Rock is a significantly fantastic movie.

p.s. legend of the rent! yess!!

Awesome!!! :grinthumb Just confused about the album comment though as a lot of it came from the HBO series! I own all the episodes as well as their debut album! :grinthumb

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Awesome!!! :grinthumb Just confused about the album comment though as a lot of it came from the HBO series! I own all the episodes as well as their debut album! :grinthumb

:grinthumb Well it doesn't hurt that School of Rock has Miranda Cosgrove in it. :flirt 'Course I didn't even recognize her as being from Drake & Josh the first 300 or so times I watched School of Rock... That's how perceptive I am. (Oh the stories I could tell about either not recognizing an actor I know, or thinking I AM seeing someone I know, only to find out it's someone completely different...)

Oh, and I didn't know there was overlap between the series and the album music. The Tenacious D album music I've heard has been full band material as opposed to the duo stuff which I really like.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online