Which rock artist would you want to live as?

Flamer

Reaction score
Assuming you died and were reincarnated, which rock artist would you want to come back as in the past or present and why?
What appeals most to you about his/her lifestyle?

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Freddie Mercury and Jim Morrison. 'Cause I think, that they died too early, and I'd wished to change their ways and prolonge the lifes of Queen and The Doors to our days.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Hydrazoic Acid good choices.....I don't know if I'd want to be Jim Morrison, but Freddie is an excellent choice. He had such amazing talent!

If I could be reincarnated as any musician, it would be a guitarist.....Randy Rhoades. Such talent and his life jerked from him before he really reached his full stardom. He made a huge mark on guitar history in such a short life span, can you imagine where he would have gone with his talent if he could have lived another 30 years?

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Nancy or Ann Wilson. I wish I could sing like one of them.:D

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Jimmy Page or Jimi Hendrix either would do, they lived the life and put down work that became milestones in rock.

Metal Health

Reaction score
Jimmy Page or Dave Mustaine probably. Dave Mustaine is metal but I guess that counts too. Page has great skills at guitar and his producing abilities are very underrated. Mustaine is a great songwriter, guitarist, and has a great fanbase too.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Keef- That guy has sure lived the life. He pretty much invented the 'Couldn't give a ****' rock star lifestyle...........and he's still here!

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I'd like to come back as Brian Jones. His musical ability added so many different shadings to The Stones' music. One wonders what he would have done had he lived another 30 or 40 years.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online