Which rock artist would you want to live as?

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Neil Young, so I can release the best stuff from out of the vaults and I have some great ideas for what kinds of music he should do next.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Kanye West so I could blow my emtpy head off with a sawed off shot gun at a packed venue.

Flamer

Reaction score
@Hydrazoic Acid good choices.....I don't know if I'd want to be Jim Morrison, but Freddie is an excellent choice.

@Magic why not Jim? We all know he lived a self destructive life involving a lot of drugs and alcohol but at the same time, I admired the creative side of him. His lyrics make me think so much about what he was thinking when he wrote/sung them. I love that about him.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Flamer

I feel that Jim was very talented, especially as a lyricist, but he had a very dark side that contained many many demons. I wouldn't want to relive his depression and internal demons.

Enchlore

Mechanical Pianist
Reaction score
Freddie Mercury and Jim Morrison. 'Cause I think, that they died too early, and I'd wished to change their ways and prolonge the lifes of Queen and The Doors to our days.
Normally I wouldn't really like to be any rock star because of the destructive lifestyles of most people I listen to, but looking it this way (as changing said lifestyle) it would definitely be something I'd like.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Jeff Beck:
Put out an album when ever inspiration strikes, tour at your convenience and work on hot rods in between.

Last edited:

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
efe029a01c8b3d20f239f9b2e65c6795.jpg

Probably. At least today anyway.

mysticman52

classic rocker
Reaction score
Can't decide between David Gilmour and Paul McCartney. David Gilmour for the fine guitarist that he is. McCartney because of his creativity and reliving the early Beatles years in the U.K. and Germany, playing small venues.

Last edited:

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Either SRV or Prince.. I don't want to look like either but.. you know.. Talent has it's price..
Ya I know.. Prince is not a rock star but.. I cheat!!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.