What's your favourite album of 2012 so far?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^If you're really curious Sooty get Denon's entry level TT, it's not that much and sounds really good.

I have to warn you, once you taste the vinyl you'll be spoiled for life and I think every Pumpkins album is always available too.:D

I know they are! :D I'm betting I won't love it as much as you LG BUT it will be cool to hear it in a different form. Vinyl, new ones at least, are way more expensive and will be reserved for my absolute favorite albums! :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You know it's really strange the HQ albums out now are about $20-25 on average and that was the going rate for CD's when they came out. Now they are so inexpensive I shudder at how much I spent building my collection.

I've been very selective about which albums I'm rebuying, but will add some of the newer artists as well as I go, like Hazards of Love by the Decemberists among others.:tup:

Chevelle

Protected Witness
Reaction score
In the last couple of months I've been adding some 90s and newer music to my collection. I picked up a few from 2010 and 2011 but so far the only 2012 release I have bought is "A Eulogy For The Damned" by Orange Goblin.
It's the only one I have from this band but I like it a lot so I'll probably work backwards and pick up a few more.

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
I saw the Sigur Ros album yesterday in my vinyl shop...what kind of rating would you give it AK??

Well its not their best release like Soot stated. However, its excellent and its a bit like some of their earlier albums. I give it 4 out of 5. I'm also loving the videos that go along with a bunch of the songs. Sigur Ros has a contest going to make a video of any song on the new album so expect more cool ones.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online