What's your favourite album of 2012 so far?

Aktivator

aka Hightea
Reaction score
Änglagård-Viljans öga
Fiona Apple-The Idlers Wheel....
Astra-The Black Chord
Joan Osborne-Roll Like a Big Wheel
Spiritualized -Sweet Heart Sweet Light
Sigur Rós -Valtari
Crippled Black Phoenix-(Mankind) The Crafty Ape
Andrew Bird-Break It Yourself

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I saw the Sigur Ros album yesterday in my vinyl shop...what kind of rating would you give it AK??

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^They are probably among the most unique sounding bands in music period...at least the current era.

I have to be in a particular frame of mind to listen to Sigur Ros, but I've always liked them.

Thanks for the rec' Sooty.:hab:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^They are probably among the most unique sounding bands in music period...at least the current era.

I have to be in a particular frame of mind to listen to Sigur Ros, but I've always liked them.

Thanks for the rec' Sooty.:hab:

Check out the thread LG! I've been posting about it for a while and was surprised to not see you in there! :)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Story of my life, I've fallen behind in 100's of threads over the months.:peek

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I know you tire of me talking about my vinyl addiction but if I get the new album it will be that format...reasonably priced too.:D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^I know you tire of me talking about my vinyl addiction but if I get the new album it will be that format...reasonably priced too.:D

I actually bought those Crosley 5 in 1 systems from wal-Mart and I know it may be an audiophiles nightmare but I'm thinking about seeing what Siamese dream on vinyl would sound like! :heheh:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^If you're really curious Sooty get Denon's entry level TT, it's not that much and sounds really good.

I have to warn you, once you taste the vinyl you'll be spoiled for life and I think every Pumpkins album is always available too.:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.