Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER:

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I picked "Other".

I do vote in most Polls, except the ones where I can't pick a favorite or don't like the artists.

There are polls and then there are Polls, when F&W did his series of massive polls those are first class and very enjoyable and generate discussion that goes beyond just voting.

I do try to stimulate chat in a lot of polls, just for fun but I also am very Firm about CRF being more than just a "versus" forum, we are better than that in my opinion.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I try to vote in all of them. Obviously the ones where I know the songs are easier, but one of the best things about this forum is discovering new (to me, that is) music. That's why I make an effort to vote in the ones where I've never heard the songs before. I listen to what's posted and make a choice based solely on that. Sometimes I find something that I'm going to listen to more than once.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even today I'll still only vote in polls which have bands I know.

Porch Monkey

Reaction score
There are too f**kin many of them! lol

As with others here, if I don't know, or don't particularly care for the bands/songs in question, I don't vote.
Sometimes, I just can't choose a favourite between those under consideration, but like them equally.
Sometimes, I can't see a valid reason for pitting certain combinations of bands/songs against each other in a poll.

I also don't think a straight poll adds much to the forum tbh, unless people give their reasons for the way they voted, and generate some discussion, which makes things much more interesting.

There's one that has been brought back up recently that puts Spirit of Radio against For Those About To Rock. I can't vote for a favourite there, because the two tracks in question are from very different bands with very different sounds, and I probably like them about equally - it just depends on my mood at any given time.

Last edited:

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I try to vote in polls where I know the song or band because I have no actual comment or verdict to reach when I don't know shit about it.

Some poll options tear me though!

joe

Reaction score
I'll vote if I know the song(s)/band(s) most of the time.

suzannemg1234

Reaction score
I vote in polls where i know the song or band otherwise i can't give you an honest answer in the poll.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I definitely have to know the bands/songs to vote.

I might sometimes skip a poll even though I do know the bands/songs, if, I don't like the songs/bands or if I simply can't decide.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online