What's with the commercials...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^You would be in good company Sweaty, Apple has been caught selling artists music without paying them the proper royalties too...:D

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
I come across those sometimes, I try to stay away from those big music channels like Vevo or warnerbrosrecords, try to stick with the individual uploaders and you'll be able to avoid those long adverts a lot better.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
Are you trying to watch official music vids or movie clips GM?

Luckily we usually have the ability to click "Skip Ad" about 5-10 seconds in. :)

Official music videos and official music videos....

but yeah you're right about having the option of skipping the commercial after 10-15 seconds -- but even having that option is dumb - I mean who's going to choose to watch the rest of the commerical...:heheh:

All I know is...al these commercials are annoying. :)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
They are but sadly I think it'll get worse before it gets better. And Vevo is a PAIN. Takes forever for those videos to load for me and I don't know if it's Vevo itself or just my wireless, but all I know is it's just usually them I have an issue with.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
^ One good thing about Vevo videos, ILJP is the excellent quality of the video itself, and the sound....it's just the 30 second commercial, that's annoying.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with you Groovy, the ads before videos are ridiculous. Just let me watch the damn video.

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
The best one is for STC bus lines where they advertise it is a safe way to travel..even though not too far away from me a nutcase on a bus sawed another poor dudes head right off and was eating his ears. The world gets more idiotic each passing day.

Death on Credit

Reaction score
The best one is for STC bus lines where they advertise it is a safe way to travel..even though not too far away from me a nutcase on a bus sawed another poor dudes head right off and was eating his ears. The world gets more idiotic each passing day.

Woooooah there...What? :wtf:

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
Yeah, it happened. The bus was headed to Winnipeg, Manitoba when the guys snapped. I am guessing seat sales really took a nosedive after that little incident.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tnfkdg

Staff online

Members online