What's the most overrated classic rock song?

sixtiesrocker

Reaction score
I know it's been mentioned in this thread, before; but I agree: LIKE A ROLLING STONE, by BOB DYLAN; is my vote for the most overrated song!! I cannot, for the life of me, understand why ROLLING STONE Magazine has voted this song the best song of all time?!!! For me: it's one of the worst songs of all time; and it's not helped by dear Bob's singing!!

Old Dude

I do not suffer fools gladly.
Reaction score
I know it's been mentioned in this thread, before; but I agree: LIKE A ROLLING STONE, by BOB DYLAN; is my vote for the most overrated song!! I cannot, for the life of me, understand why ROLLING STONE Magazine has voted this song the best song of all time?!!! For me: it's one of the worst songs of all time; and it's not helped by dear Bob's singing!!

I just saw this old post. Let me get this straight. You don't know why Rolling Stone magazine selected Like a Rolling Stone as the best song of all time?

mysticman52

classic rocker
Reaction score
Lynch said "Radiohead - Creep ... someday, for the love of God, someone PLEASE explain the draw to this weak, lame ass song to me. Dumb it down to a third grader level so that I can get it because I certainly do NOT get it."

I don't get it either and I don't want to ever. I'd rather be waterboarded than listen to this crap. Excuse me. Overrated crap.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyLionEye

Members online

No members online now.