What was your first concert?

Zombeels

Reaction score
Rolling Stones 1981 Tattoo You tour, with back up bands J. Geils Band and the Greg Kihn Band

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My local radio station concert. Had like 13 bands. With 311 and others, just can remember them. This was back in 1992.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
DUDE I wish I was going to concerts in the eighties. I wasn't even born till early '88. Imagine the stuff I could have been around to see - Pink Floyd, Page & Plant, Alice In Chains, Nirvana. Dude!

But uh anyway I did have a pretty darn good first concert. 4 hours to get there in the car but it was worth it (plus it was totally sweet driving through truck stops at 3am on the way home) in 2001 we saw The Who and Robert Plant was the opener!

willg54

Reaction score
You guys all sound pretty young, but I won't hold that against you. Ha ha ha . . .
My first was Santana, 1966, at the Stanford University Amphitheatre, with opening bands The Chambers Brothers ("Time Has Come Today"), and Quick Silver Messenger Service (can't remember if they had a hit song.)

angshu

Reaction score
willg54 said:
You guys all sound pretty young, but I won't hold that against you. Ha ha ha . . .
My first was Santana, 1966, at the Stanford University Amphitheatre, with opening bands The Chambers Brothers ("Time Has Come Today"), and Quick Silver Messenger Service (can't remember if they had a hit song.)

NICE!
hit or no hit, quicksilver messenger service is a solid band. and much too unknown, methinks.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.