What type of rock did you start with?

Georgefrommiami

Bringing rock to Miami
Reaction score
I started with Bon Jovi and Ozzy Osbourne, so my friends have different opinions about my personality, some think i am a sex-crazed, tight pants, Bret Michaels guy, and others assume i am a druggie like Ozzy

ANTHEM

Reaction score
The same bands I still love which is led zeppelin, ac/dc, and rush. Those were pretty much the top 3 I started off with.

Georgefrommiami

Bringing rock to Miami
Reaction score
The same bands I still love which is led zeppelin, ac/dc, and rush. Those were pretty much the top 3 I started off with.

AC/DC was also mine too, now i can never get the image of angus young duckwalking out of my head

:kisslogo:

the kiss logo is cool

ANTHEM

Reaction score
AC/DC was also mine too, now i can never get the image of angus young duckwalking out of my head

:kisslogo:

the kiss logo is cool
How those 3 bands came about for me was my older brother gave me a cassette with recordings from a rock station in detroit to listen to and those were the 3 bands that was mostly on that tape. I remember sitting in my room and checking out 2112 for the first time and was as kirk hammett said was taken on a journey that I never got over. It was like an epic movie on tape where I couldn't wait to find out what was next:bow:

Born to Lose

Reaction score
Springsteen. First bands I got into on my own were Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.

Phantasmagoria

Reaction score
Slade, Scorpions, Nazareth, Black Sabbath..those were the bands I first listened to...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online