What band have you followed the longest without having seen them live?

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Hmmm...well most of us never saw the Beatles since they stopped touring and broke up...been following them since I was a kid.
Never saw Floyd , Steely Dan, Genesis(with Gabriel)...saw Gabriel twice solo.
There are too many prog bands to name that I never saw though some only had 2 or 3 lps over the years.

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I’m going with Ted Nugent or Johnny Cash.
I’ve loved The Beatles the longest but I have seen McCartney three times and Ringo twice.
Pink Floyd; I saw twice (without Waters) Gilmour once and Waters once
Maybe Led Zeppelin but I’ve seen Jimmy Page twice.
But as an early teenager, a friend of mine had Double Live Gonzo, Scream Dream, and Weekend Warrior that we listened to often when his mom was at work. Double Live Gonzo especially was just such an ear opening experience every time we listened.
I hesitate to mention Johnny Cash because maybe I’m more of a casual fan. My dad played Johnny Cash albums and 8-tracks often so I have an admiration for his music and there are about thirty of his songs I will sing along to. However I have never bought any of his studio albums. I have a few of my dad’s records and a few compilation albums but for me the definition of a true fan is someone who has bought and enjoyed and also cherishes studio albums

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online