What are your favourite "Rock" magazines?

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Yes! I've been seeing Shindig at Soundscapes on College Street in Toronto which is where I typically buy Uncut or Mojo.

:grinthumb

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
KERRANG!

kerrang.jpg

By blackglove at 2009-10-08

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I like and purchase both Mojo & Uncut on a fairly regular basis .. I find that their "free" CD''s are either very very good or suck with almost no middle ground.

Blender Magazine is gone ... That's Magic as I never liked it ... :ha:

Aaaah Flower! I loved Blender and was sad when it ended! They even made me interested in their articles when I didn't like the artist because the writing was so great. They covered music from so many creative angles! They had a great variety of music as the name implied and they had a great sense of humor even about themselves. I hate magazines that are slanted towards one era or genre in music so I have nothing else to go too. Rolling Stone is just political garbage now and every other magazine only embraces the safe bands like Radiohead, The White Stripes and U2! Blender wasn't afraid to say "You know what? Radiohead is great but we also like The Jonas Brothers!" I hate The Jonas Brothers BUT I liked that that maagazine had an unpredictaable cycle of taste which is how I listen to music!

R.I.P. Blender

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online