What are your favourite "Rock" magazines?

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
I have lost faith in Billboard magazine and Rolling Stone.

Rolling Stone is enough to make me long for 16 and Tiger Beat magazines.

The ones I buy these days are:

MojoMagazine.jpg.w300h426.jpg

uncut.jpg

:****:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I like and purchase both Mojo & Uncut on a fairly regular basis .. I find that their "free" CD''s are either very very good or suck with almost no middle ground.

Blender Magazine is gone ... That's Magic as I never liked it ... :ha:

rtbuck

Reaction score
I always love Goldmine & subscribe to it. It almost always has great interviews & articles from a wide variety of Artists such as Barry Whitwam(herman's Hermits original drummer),Kiss,Stones,Dr. John,Judas Priest,Link Wray...It covers everyone in rock & roll. This month has a huge article on the recording of 'Let it Bleed' plus it has tons of ads for all kind of music such as 45's,Vinyl Records,rare Cd's & DVD's. Warning: If your an old fart like me you may need a magnifying glass or Bifocals to read some of ads as the print is tiny.

I also like Mojo & Classic Rock. I'm subscribed to Rolling Stone as of now because last February I bought their 40th Anniv. set which included 4 CD Roms with every issue ever printed & a cool search engine.You can name anything band, album, movie,celebrity,...etc & it will list every article that ever appeared on your search & let you know what disc they are on. It also included a big timeline book plus a free 1 year subscription. At Borders they wanted 129.95 for it but I found it in the clearance section of Barnes & Noble for only $24.98 which was a steal!

I used to Love Creem,Circus,Trouser Press,Rock Scene,Kerrang,& Hit Parader back in the 70's/80's

Ekans

Reaction score
I like
Classic rock magazine
Guitar world
AP
spin

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members