Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

That is just awful Northumberland. I don't know why the authorities lie about things like this because people on the spot know what is happening and will let the rest of the world know. It makes your Government look very untrustworthy indeed :(

I don't much trust out Government either :uh:

Sorry to read about what happened in your country North :(

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

I'd like to say I'm surprised but in all honestly North I am not. I wonder if Putin had anything to do with the decision or if it was a local official who made the choice to flood the city.

I hope for the best for the Russian people they deserve honest government, and until Putin and his cronies are gone once and for all then things like this will continue.

If enough people put this information out then the truth will come out eventually no matter how hard the authorities try to cover it up.

Yeah, welcome to the new free liberated Russia, our partners in peace.

Putin is a f*cking fascist and a tyrant…anyone honestly think you can’t be a dictator just because you were democratically elected at some point? An election lasts one day, then you can do whatever the hell you like.

Commondant Putin right now is even giving Assad in Syria weapons in order to slaughter his own people, that’s how far Russia has gone to the dogs since Gorbachev and 'Perestroika'. YouTube has shown me things from Russia which no mind outside of the country can comprehend.

Though on a similar topic apart from that disinformation about the flooding, Putin’s flunkies in the Russian court yesterday ended up jailing that punk band ‘Pussy Riot’ for two years for performing a “blasphemous” anti-Putin song inside a church, so now Putin appears to be scared of a girl band singing a nasty song about him, so much for the tough guy. One consolation is that Pussy Riot are suddenly one of the most famous bands on earth, so it won’t hurt their career. I actually heard some of Pussy Riot's EP "Kill a sexist" yesterday on YouTube and it was alright, it just sounds terrible and super offensive, just the way real punk rock should be.

How did Putin end up in power anyway? I just don't understand how a country puts a man into its highest elected office who's job for most of his adult life could be best summed up as "James Bond villain”……though OK, I realise "elected" implies there was an honest election, but it’s still a thought….

What we really need is a new Cold War to re-assert the old world order and isolate thugs like Putin, maybe with good old Ted Nugent leading the charge and strapping himself to a cruise missile aimed right at Putin’s dacha and fired from the USS Theodore Roosevelt, like Slim Pickens in the final scene of ‘Dr Strangelove’….

Aero

Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

^^^ Nice, little tune. And seeing that 1985 was one of my favorite years, I can easily relate to this song. Would go back in a heartbeat. 7/10.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score

Putin is a f*cking fascist and a tyrant

Amen man. He's a real fascist. He's first and chief enemy of Russian people. I hope, that his absolutely bribable and rotten system will be crushed very soon and then he will pay for all completely.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Re: Rate The Song Above You II

Good chill-out song. I'm not a fan of that style, but, nevertheless, it's not bad tune. 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online

No members online now.