Thread Closed What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
album-sweet-freedom.jpg

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Re: Daily, Nightly and Ever So Rightly II *Chat Thread*

Apparently the last time RIC made a left handed bass was in 2009 and there is quite a waiting list for it. I just don't know what to say... I am thinking of Fender right now... but I want Rickenbacker more. :(

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^Have you checked e-bay and other various sources Nolo? Heck you could even visit some pawn shops and see if you can find one there, until you are fronting your own band fighting off groupies it should do for now.;)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

^^ I checked all the UK dealers and they sell only right handed. I checked eBay and the left handed cost 1/4 more. I might go for it and order, but... it might take ages.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

Apparently the last time RIC made a left handed bass was in 2009 and there is quite a waiting list for it. I just don't know what to say... I am thinking of Fender right now... but I want Rickenbacker more. :(

I would want a RIC too Nololob.. But your delima is a tough one.. I had a nice Silvertone Bass made for my step daughter last xmas.. I gave it to her and she held it upside down.. I said no turn it this way.. She said.. I'm left handed.. DOH.. I never knew that so I had made her a righty Bass.. But we found a Ibanez on Craigslist that was left handed..
Dude.. I hope you get one soon!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

Same! I watched couple of videos of Fender Jazz Bass and I really don't like the sound of it. It's not that 'rocky' and hammering and RIC. Urgh... I'm gonna give a try and make an order today and hopefully pay a deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online